Boots for people who love to bushwalk 75% of the profit goes to team trees and team seas and the other 25% goes to beaches bush walks (run by ted einspinner and Lucas dent)
MORE IDEAS FROM OUR LATEST EVENTS
Virtual Reality Bullying
by Kyle, Zara & Jas
“Bullying is a major issue in schools and, can have lasting affects throughout the victim's life. ”
Paper Seed Bags.
by Lauren, Sebastian, Lucy, Sophie & Lizzy
““We are at an environmental tipping point where we need to become more sustainable!” ”